Pandasaurus Games is coming out with a game called The Mind. In it, players are trying to play a set of cards in the correct order. However, nobody is allowed to talk to one-another. So, how does one communicate? That’s up to the cards to decide. If you know anyone in the gaming industry, you know that this is a game that’s been getting all the buzz about it. But when can the regular Joe’s get a copy? July, with a few to be sold at Origins, if you can make it there.
About the game:
There’s no page for it on Pandasaurus’ website, but there’s a BGG page (because there’s always a BGG page).The Mind is a phenomena. If you haven’t already heard of the little, German game buzzing through cons and friend-circles, here is what you need to know:
• Recently nominated for the Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year).
• Has been living at the top of the BGG Hotness for months before US release.
• BGG’s Eric Martin and Shut Up & Sit Down both penned long form odes on their love of The Mind. Many more have gushed on Twitter.
• The buzziest game of both The Gathering and Geekway to The West.
• Launching at Origins 2018 in booth #965
• Releasing in stores a few weeks later in July of 2018