Check out the upcoming issue of Ravage Magazine US for a review of the game.
From the announcement:
Privateer Press and indie game developer WhiteMoon Dreams, Inc have teamed up to re-imagine the award-winning tabletop game WARMACHINE as a turn-based strategy game for PC and Mac. Featuring competitive, tactical multiplayer and 20 in-depth levels of story driven single player campaign, the game is sure to engage both established WARMACHINE fans and new players alike. Beginning today, players have the opportunity to try it for FREE with the release of our new demo.
• Squad-level, turn based tactical game featuring full access to multiplayer (with limited squad building options). Demo users can play against users with the full game!
• 3 of the 20 levels of single player campaign, to introduce new players to the world of the Iron Kingdoms.
• Skirmish mode for the opportunity to test units against computer controlled AI.
• Access to customizable squad loadouts for 4 of the 6 main factions – each with a different playstyle and aesthetic.
• Available for PC and Mac.
• Continuous, hands on support from an active development team and access to our passionate, helpful community.
• Frequent updates with new content, units, bug fixes, and improvements based on the input of our players.
• Today also marks the release of the brand new DLC faction, Retribution of Scyrah