Warlord Games release first Black Powder supplement
Warlord Games have released the first supplement for their Black Powder wargaming rules.
From their announcement:
The first supplement for our Black Powder rules set is here. Those of you who pre-ordered should have received your copies by now – the rest can get their eager paws on the new book now.
This 112 page full colour softback supplement for the Black Powder game overviews the main conflicts and armies of this period, and includes army lists and special rules to enable you to refight these wars using the Black Powder rules, as well as scenarios for the most dramatic battles of the time. Featured conflicts include:
- The War of the Spanish Succession – the Battle of Blenheim (1704)
- The Great Northern War – the Battle of Holowczyn (1708)
- The Austro-Turkish Wars – the Battle of Petrovardin (1716)
- The War of the Austrian Succession – the Battle of Fontenoy (1745)
- The Wars of the English Succession – the 1745 Rebellion
- The Seven Years’ War – the Battle of Hundorf (1762)
- War in the Colonies – The French Indian War & The War in India
- Raids and Invasions – Amphibious Warfare in the 18th Century
Perhaps you weren’t aware that each order comes with a free exclusive model offer that you don’t want to miss out on – Wee Wullie, the Black Watch Highlander.
All Warlord Game orders receive a free exclusive figure Black Watch Highlander (Wee Wullie) as featured on the front cover of The Last Argument of Kings when purchasing. Just to be absolutely clear – you only receive the Wee Wullie model when you place an order directly with us at Warlord via the webstore, phone, post or from our events team at shows.
Don’t forget the free worldwide shipping offer we’re running throughout August.