I, Zombie is the last book in the All Things Zombie Trilogy. In the previous two books, ATZ and Haven, we gave you the "how" of the game. How do you get started? How do you shoot? How do vehicles work? Everything you need to know about how to play the game is in those two books. In I, Zombie, we focus on the 5 "W's" that will immerse you into the Zombie world. Now that you know the how it's time to take ATZ from a repetitive wargame to a full immersion game. We do this by giving you the 5 "W's". Who? What? Where? When? Why? I, Zombie provides you with:
I, Zombie brings the story to life and it changes how you view All Things Zombie.
- A completely populated area to game in centered around the Post-Apocalyptic town of Lake Havasu City, AZ.
- Smart Zombies
- BA Worms ..."I tremor just thinking about them!"
- Rules for using interiors of buildings.
- A complete economic system that allows you to grow your gang of survivors.
- The best AI in tabletop gaming that allows you to play the game solo or cooperatively with everyone on the same side.
Two Hour Wargames have released their I, Zombie expansion for the All Things Zombie ruleset. The rules are also available from Wargame Vault. From their website: