TGN Sunday Snippets
And so we start winding down this long, holiday weekend. Soon it’ll be back to the office. But we’ll always have the memories of another Thanksgiving. I hope you had a chance to go and spend some time with friends and loved ones, hopefully playing a game or two in there.
Anyway, as for today, we’ve got some bite-sized stories for you as you bite on leftover turkey sandwiches or (in my case) gallons of turkey soup.
Today’s stories include: This War of Mine Tabletop Game Announced, Luma Dice On Kickstarter Now, Brother Vinni’s Dungeon Sisters Indiegogo Passes Funding Goal, Ratgard Releases Vampyrum surface-to-air missile system, and The A.S.P. Troopers are Coming From Nexus Miniatures.
This War of Mine On Board – Tabletop Game Announced
11 bit studios is teaming up with veteran board game designers to bring This War of Mine to the tabletop, adapting the drama and tension of distraught civilians trapped in a war-torn city.
TWOM The Boardgame features a multiplayer experience for up to 6 players, as well as a solo variant. You will be able to play as the well-known characters from the video game and face hundreds of new challenges and difficult choices.
The boardgame significantly broadens the original game’s universe and emphasizes the depth of the plot, yet its main focus will be on human interactions driven by survival instinct and group decision-making.
All we can say thus far is that this project will be extremely ambitious because it aims to omit the usual boardgame threshold – TWOM the board game will be an INSTANT-PLAY game, with no need to read the manual before starting the adventure.
TWOM The Boardgame is in the hands of an experienced team, consisting of a veteran board game designer – Michal Oracz (author of Neuroshima Hex, Earthcore: Shattered Elements, Neuroshima RPG, Theseus: The Dark Orbit, De Profundis and more) and Jakub Wisniewski (translator and story designer for Earthcore: Shattered Elements, Dying Light and others).
The additional app with digital content will enrich the player’s experience with features like the soundtrack, live story updates, scenario-triggered scripts, cutscenes, game-related puzzles, mini-radio plays, hidden secrets, unlockable content, hand-drawn concept art for in-game locations and much more.
The story of This War Of Mine will be continued in 2016.
Perhaps the coolest looking dice ever made, these aluminum cubes have built in LED lighting. A motion sensor activates the lights only when you pick them up to roll. Their maker can’t guarantee perfect balance, but they’re still awesome.
Features of LED DICE
• RGB LED’s – Every dice has 21 RGB lights, each side with it’s own color. The 6 side is blue, 5 side green, 4 side red, 3 side yellow, 2 side purple/pink and the 1 side cyan.
• Motion Detection -LED DICE knows when you pick it up or roll it and the light activates. After 20 secs of no use, it turns off to save battery power. We do this by including an accelerometer which can detect any motion. We are very proud of this feature and hope you enjoy it!
• Replaceable Battery – You can change the batteries easily. Just unscrew the top and take out the old batteries and put in the new ones. It uses two small ‘SR54’ batteries which are sold at supermarkets and you can buy on Amazon for less than $2!
• Made from aluminum- LED DICE are made from the highest quality 6061 aluminum, carved from a solid block and very strong and durable that resists scratches, dents, and abuse. Very lightweight, only weighing 0.34 ounces or 9.5 grams
• Produces fair rolls – LED DICE are well distributed across each side with regard to it’s weight. We have done our best to balance them, but we can’t guarantee perfect balance. We can guarantee however fair rolls and no heavy skews.
• Stylish – With these you are looking nerdalicious!
• Standard 19 mm (0.74 inches) dice
• Chamfer corners for more momentum
• 21 RGB LED’s
• Anodized finish SR54 Battery (replaceable)
• Weight 0.34 ounces (9.5 grams)
Brother Vinni’s Dungeon Sisters Indiegogo Passes Funding Goal
Note: NSFW Minis Through The Link
We are really happy to notice that at this moment you help us to rise more then 2k euros with our Dungeon Sisters Project.
Thank you, guys!
We are working on rest models from the line and now introduce you the next one – “Victim level 2” miniature.
The Vampyrum is a highly mobile, low-altitude, short-range tactical surface-to-air missile system, armed with 4 Bat-Teeth missiles, can efficient engage mostly aircraft and Skimmer vehicles. Vapyrum have a complex radar system, include a Target Acquisition Radar, a Target Tracking Radar, a Identification Friend or Foe(IFF) Aerial, and two Fire Control Radars. All these equipment are fitted on one transport vehicle, such as Imperial Guard Chimera Chassis. Thanks the all-in-one transporter erector launcher and radar (TELAR) vehicles, the Vampyrum have the ability to independent combat, or combine with Hedgehog AA-gun, Early warning radar and Command vehicle to Tiberis Air Defense System.
This kit include a set of Vampyrum SAM system. Total 41pcs resin kits.
Coming Soon from Nexus Miniatures the “Apocalypse Security Personnel” Troopers.