Iron Crown Enterprises has released their new adventure module, Tales from the Green Gryphon Inn. The module is set for the Shadow World, using the Rolemaster Games System, and takes adventurers into the Northern parts ofRhakaan on the continent of Jaiman. The module has nine complete adventures and plenty of seeds to get your party on the right track. There’s all the stats, maps, and charts that the DM might need as well.
From the announcement:
Iron Crown Enterprises are pleased to announce the release of “Tales from the Green Gryphon Inn” an adventure module for Shadow World which is available now at RPGNow.
Terry Amthor brings you a brand-new adventure module filled with incredible artwork and maps along with everything a GM needs to run an exciting and engaging campaign. Set in northern Rhakhaan on the continent of Jaiman, this module includes:
– Nine complete adventures, plus several adventure seeds
– Complete plans of the Green Gryphon Inn, along with profiles of the eccentric staff.
– Complete stats for major NPCs in Rolemaster Second Edition/RM Classic and RMRFP /RMSS.
– Charts for area encounters, pricing charts for food and lodging.
– Information about the Kingdom Highway crossroads.
– Powers of the ancient Gryphon Bridge, built by the mythical Earthwardens.
– Layout of the town of Gryphonburgh, including important locations.
You can buy this product now at RPGNow or visit the Iron Crown Enterprises blog for a special introductory discount.