Star Trek wouldn't be nearly so interesting if they didn't... y'know... trek anywhere. It's not called Star Stay At Space Dock, after all. Only by boldly going will your crew complete its however-many
Star Trek wouldn't be nearly so interesting if they didn't... y'know... trek anywhere. It's not called Star Stay At Space Dock, after all. Only by boldly going will your crew complete its however-many-year mission. And, thankfully, Modiphius is here to help. They've released the digital version of their Adventure Pack 1, titled These are the Voyages, for the Star Trek Adventures RPG. They are also taking pre-orders for print copies.
From the website:
From the website:
These are the Voyages: Volume 1 presents eight ready-to-play missions for Star Trek Adventures. Within this book Gamemasters will find the means to test their Starfleet officers at the front line of Starfleet operations. Create your own Star Trek stories of discovery and adventure on the Final Frontier. This is a 128 page PDF full of stunning Starfleet adventures.
• 8 ready to play missions using the 2d20 game system from Modiphius Entertainment adapted for Star Trek Adventures, and requires the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to play.
• Uncover the truth about an anomalous wormhole that has trapped an older starship vessel.
• Weigh up the dilemma of the Prime Directive with an intelligent species that originates outside the confines of normal space and time, subjugated by another civilization.
• Rescue a Federation science vessel, drifting dangerously inside the Romulan Neutral Zone, avoiding an escalation into war.
• Investigate strange events on Carina VII, where a colony is rapidly disintegrating around its foundations.
• Explore a strange alien space station, containing a massive forest eco-system of its own.
• Foil plans to spread a long dead plague and uncover the truths of its origin.
• Stop the theft of an experimental torpedo and pursue its thieves to expose their plot.
• Respond to a distress signal from a mining colony in revolt and discover new life in its mines.