If there's one complaint I've seen for people about some RPGs is that "they're just focused on combat and not the RP itself." Well, what if you could bring more of that RP to your games. No more just "the goblin swings his sword" but all sorts of cinematic events that happen during a fight? That's what you get in The Grim & Deliberate Beast, a new RPG supplement that adds new ways to make fights much more appealing to the RP-er in your RPG groups. The book is up on Kicktarter now.
From the campaign:
The Grim & Deliberate Beast.
- 750 instant, d100-rollable combat narratives for the 40 most-played RPG monsters.
- Unique extras for your campaign: Offend your friends with 200 Combat insults. Kill and maim with extensive and brutal Critical Hit & Death blow tables. Thieves rejoice with 200 original new Tricks & Traps. Plus deep monster culture, psychology, & lore.
- Gorgeous monster art, clean design.
- Fear and excitement for your playgroup.
- A 5e supplement. (Fit for all fantasy RPGs.)
The campaign is more than 5x funded with 14 days left to go.