The Farmer's Guild: Old Father's Harvest
“Thresher? A true legend walks amongst us these days, lit gold in the light of the setting sun. Whether they’re with him or against him, all anyone can do is watch on and admire him.”
— Theron, Hunter’s Guild
A proud man from an age when tradition and respect held sway over greed and pride, Thresher is an experienced veteran who chose loyalty to his teammates over his own fame and glory.
The Old Father is the fiercely protective leader of his Guild and his teammates are more akin to family than players on a team. Each of them loyal to their core, Thresher’s team will cut down anyone who seeks to harm them like wheat ready for harvest. Coaches will love how many tricks and unexpected attacks they have with this team, to really keep their foes guessing.
Grow together, win together, Practical coaches looking for a no-nonsense, gritty team will enjoy playing the Farmers Guild.
• 6 Players: Thresher, Buckwheat, Fallow, Millstone, Ploughman, Tate
• 6 Player Cards
• Goal Token
• 3D Terrain Piece
• Health Dial
CAN YOU REAP YOUR WAY TO VICTORY?`
• In a world of bad guys, Farmers are the good guys that win through hard work and elbow grease!
• The Farmer's Guild has an exciting play style which you and your friends will want to experience, featuring the unique reaping and sowing mechanics.
• The Farmers 'plant' harvest Markers throughout the turn to 'reap' later on for huge in-game benefits.
• The Old Father's Harvest features a variety of different 'reapers', Farmer players that specialise in using Harvest Markers to boost their capabilities and unlock powerful new tricks.
Every fold of steel is carefully measured and considered, raw strength lovingly beaten into each blade until it is as proud as a Smithy's smile. Every ounce of skill and experience a Master has goes into each project, all in the pursuit of perfection; nothing but the best will do.
Come celebrate the release of the newest Blacksmith's Guild, this event teaches coaches the benefits of working in a Master and Apprentice partnership. Coaches simply bring their favorite team and play Guild Ball, promoting one of their regular players to be the team Captain (Master) for the day! This gives all coaches a taste for the Blacksmith's exciting new play style. Who has the mettle to lead this team? Find out during this one-time forge-to-table event! Prize support included to award participants and sportsmanship.
• 1 Blacksmith’s Guild, Master Crafted Arsenal Launch Party Guide
• 2 Double-sided Posters and Blacksmith’s Launch Party Sign-up Sheets
• 10 Double-sided Coach Record Sheets and Launch Party Guild Rules
• 36 Limited-edition Alternate Art Player Cards
• 20 Launch Party Flyers
• 20 Invitation Cards