And, I mean, you can go fight tyrannosaurus-aliens. How cool is that!?
From the announcement:
Paizo Inc. has released Starfinder Pact Worlds, the 216-page hardcover guide to the Starfinder Roleplaying Game’s core worlds and civilizations. Starfinder puts players in the role of bold science-fantasy explorers, investigating the mysteries of a weird and magical universe as part of a starship crew. Starfinder Pact Worlds is available for purchase at game retailers and paizo.com now.
Starfinder Pact Worlds includes:
• In-depth gazetteers of the system’s 14 major worlds, from high-tech Verces and the draconic empires of Triaxus to the necromantic wastelands of Eox or magical bubble cities floating on the surface of the sun. Each gazetteer features a detailed world map, residents and cultures, settlements and adventure locations, a unique theme to customize characters from that world, and more.
• New playable alien races, from the undead borais to plantlike khizars.
• New starships, from the living vessels of the Xenowardens to sinister Hellknight Citadels.
• A codex of themed NPC stat blocks to help Game Masters create vivid encounters.
• New archetypes for every class, including the Star Knight, Skyfire Centurion, and Divine Champion.
• Tons of new weapons, armors, spells, feats, magic items, technological gadgets, and more to help outfit your adventurers.
• Cover art by Remko Troost.
“Starfinder Pact Worlds takes a deep dive into the worlds and cultures of the core Starfinder setting and details some of the most notable locations on these worlds,” said Robert G. McCreary, Paizo’s Starfinder Creative Director. “The book is full of exciting adventure hooks, and it has a ton of new rules content, too, like themes and archetypes associated with worlds and factions within the setting. There are also some beautiful new starships, like the Iomedaean Cathedralships and the living Gardenships of the Xenowardens. But I’m especially excited about the new playable races, including the bantrids, curious aliens who roll around on foot-orbs and are always in motion!”
Starfinder Pact Worlds is also available as part of the Starfinder Roleplaying Ongoing Game subscription and as a single-purchase PDF download at paizo.com.