The competition will be running for 4 weeks, starting on Feb 1st, and running through to the 28th. There will be 4 categories:
- Foot Min: 3 / Max: 10 figures on a single base
- Mounted Min: 3 / Max: 6 figures on a single base
- Vehicle Single vehicle on or off base
- Open Anything you'd like to put in, single figures, mini diorama's, anything. Maximum base size of 60x60mm
There will be some decent prizes up for grabs, so this is a great opportunity to get your hands on some Pendraken goodies.
- Firstly, all figures must be Pendraken. Conversions are allowed, but only on our figures.
- You must be a Pendraken Forum member to enter.
- You may enter as many times as you like but each entry is only allowed one photo. You can combine several shots into a montage if you wish, but still only one image. If you have any difficulty posting pics, they can be emailed to Pendraken and we'll put them up for you.
- All entries must be your own work, and have not been entered into any online competitions before.
- You can post WIP photo's if you wish, and you can also post extra photo's of your work elsewhere on the Forum. These will not count towards your competition entry.
- The winners will be decided by a team of judges.
- Competition threads will be created on the opening date, purely for your entries.
Pendraken Miniatures is now accepting entries for their painting competition. From their announcement: