The competition will be running for 4 weeks, starting on Feb 1st, and running through to the 28th. There will be 4 categories:
- Foot Min: 3 / Max: 10 figures on a single base
- Mounted Min: 3 / Max: 6 figures on a single base
- Vehicle Single vehicle on or off base
- Open Anything you'd like to put in, single figures, mini diorama's, anything. Maximum base size of 60x60mm
There will be some decent prizes up for grabs, so this is a great opportunity to get your hands on some Pendraken goodies.
- Firstly, all figures must be Pendraken. Conversions are allowed, but only on our figures.
- You must be a Pendraken Forum member to enter.
- You may enter as many times as you like but each entry is only allowed one photo. You can combine several shots into a montage if you wish, but still only one image. If you have any difficulty posting pics, they can be emailed to Pendraken and we'll put them up for you.
- All entries must be your own work, and have not been entered into any online competitions before.
- You can post WIP photo's if you wish, and you can also post extra photo's of your work elsewhere on the Forum. These will not count towards your competition entry.
- The winners will be decided by a team of judges.
- Competition threads will be created on the opening date, purely for your entries.
Pendraken Painting Competition now open
Pendraken Miniatures is now accepting entries for their painting competition. From their announcement: