Yeah, I know, right?!
Anyway, Ninja Division has posted up their plans. And it's quite a lot. They've got new product. They've got a painting contest. They're going to have special guests at their booth. It's a ton of stuff. Check it out.
From the announcement:
Ninja Division is proud to announce it will be attending the 2017, 50th Anniversary of Gencon, in Indianapolis Indiana, August 16th - 20th, 2017.
Gencon 50th Anniversary and Ninja Division
Ninja Division is proud to be attending the 50th anniversary of Gencon. With such a momentous milestone for our fans, and for the broader gaming industry, we are celebrating with a host of new projects and previews. Visit us on stand #2827 in the main hall.
My Little Pony: Tales of Equestria™ - The world of equestria comes alive, create your own pony or adventure as one of your favorite characters in this storytelling game. Get the rules, and adventure packs to lead your own adventure. Game created by River Horse Studios, published and distributed by Ninja Division and Shinobi 7.
STARFINDER™ Miniatures - Ninja Division, in cooperation with Paizo Inc? is proud to present preview miniatures from the new Starfinder pre-painted RPG line, as unassembled resin miniatures for fans and collectors of Paizo products. Paizo Inc., Paizo, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and the Starfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Starfinder Adventure Path are trademarks of Paizo Inc.
RAIL RAIDERS INFINITE™ - Ninja Division and Soda Pop Miniatures is proud to present Rail Raiders Infinite. While we eagerly wait for product to distribute to our Kickstarter Backers, Ninja Division will have demos and product on hand at Gencon to try. On-Event product availability is still to-be-determined.
DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT - Ninja Division in Partnership with Paizo and Dynamite Comics will have a limited release of special RPG miniatures of 4 of the key Dynamite heroes from the Pathfinder Worldscape comic book series. Collectors can get famous heroes like Red Sonja, Tarzan, John Carter, and Tars Tarkas for their RPG miniatures collections. Miniatures are beautifully cast in resin and available at the show and online.
SUPER DUNGEON: NEW HEROES - Just in time for Gencon, 3 new crossover heroes for direct release only will be available at the booth. Stop by and pick up the House Cerberus Occultist, House Unicorn Diviner, and the House Siren Enforcer.
SUPER DUNGEON: TWILIGHT KNIGHT from KINGDOM DEATH - A refresh on one of our most popular crossover miniatures for Super Dungeon, the Twilight Knight returns to Super Dungeon with an all new sculpt of this immensely popular hero. The Twilight Knight will be available at Gencon, and the Ninja Division webstore.
GUTS: WWII - A surprise release of GUTS, Soda Pop Miniatures will introduce a new scale of historical WWII miniatures for collectors, painters, and players of WW2 skirmish games. Gencon will see the release of the first core elements of the German and US infantry and armor cast in high quality white metal and resin.
WAY OF THE FIGHTER™ - Ninja Division and game designer Ben Yamada bring you this action arcade fighting game. Successfully funded and currently in manufacturing, Ninja Division will have product previews and demos on the booth for fans and backers to try.
GOLDEN KOBOLD PAINTING CONTEST - The world’s first CHIBI MINIATURES painting contest will be held at the Ninja Division booth. As the birthplace of the Chibi Miniatures genre, Soda Pop Miniatures and Ninja Division, as well as sponsors: Impact Miniatures, Midnight Heroes, and Wander, are welcoming all entries from manufacturers across the genre in the first global painting competition. Guest judges include some of the best painters in the category, Elizabeth Beckley, Mark Maxey, Scott Ferguson, and Drew Drescher. Awards ceremony Sunday August 20th. Rules for the contest to be found at http://ninjadivision.com/golden-kobold-rules/
• COSPLAYER MARIE-CLAUDE BOURBONNAIS - Cosplaying daily, characters and self built costumes from various Ninja Division products, Marie-Claude will be on the booth for photos, to meet fans, and for signings.
• GAME DESIGNER DAVID FREEMAN - Ninja Division’s lead designer, David Freeman, lead developer of Rail Raiders Infinite, Ninja All Stars, Relic Knights 2.0, and other projects, will be on booth to talk games and meet fans.
• GAME DESIGNER JASN PAINTER - Creator and designer of Drunk Quest.
• GAME DESIGNERS FROM WYVERN GAMING - Developers of Cthulhu the deck building game, and Onami.
• GAME DESIGNER BENJAMIN YAMADA - Designer and developer of Way of the Fighter.
• GAME DESIGNER DAVID BRADSHAW - Lead Designer and founder of Backspindle games, makers of Carrotia, Luchadore, Codinca, and the upcoming Dance of the Fireflies, and Mournequest. http://www.backspindlegames.com/
• GAME CREATOR JOHN CADICE - Soda Pop Miniatures founder, creative director, and creator of Super Dungeon Explore, Relic Knights, Takoashi University, Ninja All Stars, Guts, and brand director for Way of the Fighter, and the upcoming Rainbow Knights and Starfinder Pre-painted Miniatures range will be on the booth to answer questions about current and upcoming projects.
• GAME DEVELOPER DEKE STELLA - Soda Pop Miniatures founder, and lead developer of Super Dungeon Explore, Relic Knights, Ninja All Stars.