From their announcement:
Just added to Jim’s Lab. Multi-numbered tokens in different shapes and number count from 1-3 to 1-8. The multi-numbered tokens allow you to keep track of multiple hits, wounds, or any other variable condition during the game. Just place the flat edge with the current number stat against your miniatures base to instantly see at a glance what the status is of that unit or troop.
With a single multi-numbered token you can replace up to 8 individual separate numbered tokens, which saves you time searching for the right token during the game. The multi-numbered tokens are available in a variety of colors, from easy to read fluorescent colors, to more subdued darker shades to blend in better with your terrain.
- Multi-numbered Tokens Variety Set, set of 8 tokens, $5.99 US
- Multi-numbered Tokens, 1-3 Set, set of 10 tokens, $7.99 US
- Multi-numbered Tokens, 1-4 Set, set of 10 tokens, $7.99 US
- Multi-numbered Tokens, 1-6 Set, set of 10 tokens, $7.99 US
- Multi-numbered Tokens, 1-8 Set, set of 10 tokens, $7.99 US
Jim’s Lab is the test section of Litko. Here we release new and experimental products you can buy. These items are only available for a limited time, so if you see something you like, buy it. Items are typically removed after 30 days for evaluation. If there is a product you think would be ideal for us to make, feel free to send me an email at: email@example.com and I’ll be happy to add it to my To-Do list.