Irregular Magazine have sent along details of their summer painting competition.
From their announcement:
Get your brushes ready, we’ve got a painting competition to keep you busy over the summer. The theme is Skirmish, so interpret that however you like.
The Irregular Magazine team will be judging this one, and we’ll be looking for creativity and how well your entry suits the theme, as well as technical competence.
Sponsoring the competition this issue is Dragon Forge Design, who produce some fantastic resin gaming bases and objective markers to improve your armies, or make your display pieces really stand out. The round bases are particular suitable for skirmish type games! The Dragon Forge store also boasts terrain, display plinths, diorama bases, icicles and power cables!
Dragon Forge Design is run by multiple award-winning painter and sculptor, Jeff Wilhelm, who’s been incredibly generous with the prizes on offer:
- 1st place: $50 worth of DFD products
- 2nd place $30 worth of DFD products
- 3rd place $20 worth of DFD products
Worldwide shipping is included.
The top three entries will also appear in issue 6 of Irregular (Autumn 2010), which is due out in October, along with any other entries that really catch our eye.
How to enter
- Paint up a single miniature or a duel to the best of your ability
- Remember, the theme is Skirmish
- Take a photo of your finished entry looking it’s best
- Take another photo of your entry in front of your monitor showing the Irregular Magazine website, or your printed copy of Irregular Magazine
- Save your photos as .jpg files at 300 dpi
- Email BOTH files to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name
- Make sure to get the files to us before the deadline:
- Midnight, August 29th (London time)
Please read the terms and conditions on our website before entering.