Icarus Miniatures Release New Version of The Icarus Project Rules
Icarus Miniatures continues to work at refining their The Icarus Project rulebook to make sure it’s as perfect as it can be. This latest update has 11 changes to the rules, including some general clarifications, expanded background for the units, and a readjustment of the gear for various units. You can sign on to be part of the playtest group as well. Go check it all out.
From the update:
Today sees the release of version 0.1.2 of The Icarus Project rules. We have decided that it would be good to include a changelog in the rules with each new version, as well as writing a quick blog post going over the changes.
The changes to this version are listed below
1. New Cover.
2. Added Grenade Launcher, Grenade Launcher (Under slung), and Energy Rifle to the equipment list.
3. Added the Cooldown special rule.
4. Adjusted equipment of various units.
5. Added introduction background for the universe.
6. Expanded background introduction for each faction.
7. Added the members of the Reapers Galactic Marine squad. Five unique characters.
8. Removed Under Employed special rule.
9. Added rules for escaping destroyed buildings.
10. Added Kara Mariasha, a new unique Character for the Mercenary faction.
11. General Clarifications.