Ganesha Games Drums and Shakos Large Battles is available at Saber’s Edge:
From their post:
Each player controls a division of two or three brigades.
Designed to be played in less than three hours, its mechanics force participants to make tactical choices. Drums & Shakos Large Battles rewards good management of reserves, right deployment of artillery, and historical use of cavalry.
Maneuver your battalions and regiments, react to your opponent’s actions, and launch the final attack at the right moment! Victory lies only a few steps away…
– Innovative mechanics detail the approach and contact phases of combat
– Easy measuring system, very limited use of counters and markers, no bookkeeping
– Clear victory conditions, based on losses and penetration into enemy territory
– The rules allow for reactions in the opponent’s turn: no player is ever truly inactive
– Four Scenarios included
– Appendix: playing at Corps or Army level
– Playable in any scale, 6 to 28mm
– Divisional army lists for major powers (Austria, France, Britain, Prussia, Russia, and Spain)
– Simple guidelines to refight historical battles
$8.00 USD – PDF