From the job listing:
Summary: The Marketing Writer is responsible for developing engaging strategy and marketing articles for various products, as well as for advertising, events, and other marketing materials.
• Research and fully understand new products and product lines in order to develop deep marketing content for them.
• Plan, develop, and write compelling, engaging content for web articles, ads, and other marketing materials.
• Takes responsibility for the timely delivery of assignments, as well as making sure all required approvals have been acquired.
• Ensures all submitted work is on strategy, on schedule, and up to a high quality bar.
• Maintains strong and frequent communication with other departments, especially the Graphic Designers on the Marketing team.
• Attend and participate in regular team meetings, scheduling meetings, and other department meetings as needed.