CoolMiniOrNot is Hiring
CoolMiniOrNot is looking to add a new Sales Administrator for our Alpharetta location.
You could work just down the hall from me! It’ll be great!
From the announcement:
Do you love tabletop miniatures? Miniature gaming? Tabletop boardgames? Or the miniature hobby in general? Are you highly motivated, organized and detail oriented? Looking for a chance to go to work in one of the most exciting and rewarding industries out there? If so, we might be looking for you. CoolMiniOrNot is looking for a Sales Administrator to add to the growing sales team.
The Sales Administrator position is an administrative role that is vital to the success of the sales department. The primary responsibility of the Sales Administrator is to assist the sales department in their day to day activities. The position coordinates sales activities, manages the order process and reporting.
• Assisting the sales department with daily work flow and customer questions
• Act as the liaison between the sales team and our operations staff to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy
• Assisting sales department in the creation and fulfillment of orders
• Meeting with retailers, distributors and retail customers so a professional appearance is expected
• Driving overall data integrity of CRM system including working with operations on projects to increase data integrity and inventory management
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
• Must be flexible: comfortable with change of duties and responsibilities on the fly
• Willing to travel to conventions and events
• Working competency of all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Magento would be a plus
For consideration please email your resume to Derek Osborne: [email protected]