CitadelSix has some new decal sets they’ve got available over in their webstore, plus an announcement on being able to just buy the decals you want.
From the announcement:
Good news and some bad news too
The good news is that two new lines of 28mm decals have now been added to the Historic product range, as well as a new concept introduced that allows customers to choose the decals they want featured in the decal-sets they buy.
The two new lines of 28mm Historic decals are:
1. Edward I Scottish Wars 1296 – 1307 and contains 88 heraldry designs for Longshanks’ English and allied Scottish knights. More designs will be added in due course.
2. Armorial Roll 1250 – 1350. This contains a far more modest 16 heraldry designs to begin with, but is planned to grow to over 600!! (Given enough time). The Armorial Roll combines the heraldry from a number of other Armorials from the period 1250 – 1350.
The two ranges are compatible with Foundry Miniatures (see Legal) Medieval Foot and Mounted Knights, although they can also be used with GW Bretonnians (see Legal) for Historic Fantasy war-gaming.
Three decal-set layouts are available for use with the two new lines:
1. Product code C6CDH28-E1SWS01. Price: £5.00 per set.
The decal-set comprises a 105mm X 140mm sheets of decals that are compatible with 28mm Foundry Miniatures (see Legal) range of metal Medieval Foot Knights.
2. Product code C6CDH28-E1SWS02. Price: £4.00 per set.
The decal-set comprises a 105mm X 140mm sheet of decals that are compatible with 28mm Foundry Miniatures (see Legal) range of metal Medieval Mounted Knights.
3. Product code C6CDHF28-S01. Price: £10.00 per set.
The decal-set comprises a 210mm X 140mm sheet of decals that are compatible with 28mm Fantasy range of plastic or metal GW Bretonnian (see Legal) knights.
Customers can now select a decal-set layout from among the current range available and then choose designs from the extensive range of heraldry decals that they want the decal-set to contain.
And the bad news is that international airmail postage and packaging has now increased from £3.00 to £4.00 due to the Royal Mail’s colossal price hike in postal charges.