From the release:
Captains and Kings, the medieval warfare game from Two Hour Wargames is now on sale.
What: Medieval Warband combat in the 9th to 13th Centuries.
Scale: Each 6 to 12 figure unit represents 40 - 60 actual combatants.
Your Role: Players start as a Captain in command of one unit. But if you succeed in battle, you gain fame and more units on your way to becoming King.
Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head to head play.
Captains and Kings can be played in a variety of ways and contains the following:
• Fourteen different armies, from Viking raiders to crusading Knights.
• Three complete Campaigns including the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Danish raids on England and Ireland.
• Complete rules for carrying out sieges.
• Ten unique but interlocking scenarios.
• Rules for fighting small raids to large battles, with up to 100 figures per side.
Captains and Kings can be played with any figures you already have whether metal, plastic, or paper. Play it as a Campaign where all battles are linked together or as a one-off game. Play it any way you like, just play it...you'll be glad you did!
Are you a Captain or are you a King?