BattleTech 25th Introductory Box set street date and pre-order
Catalyst Game Labs have posted a street date for the BattleTech 25th Introductory Box and are accepting pre-orders.
From their website:
The following product has a Street Date of March 30th, 2011:
BattleTech 25th Anniversary Introductory Box Set ($49.95)
Strap yourself into the ultimate suit of armor: the BattleMech. Thirty feet tall and weighing up to a hundred tons, this humanoid engine of destruction is a walking arsenal with enough firepower to level a city block. The BattleTech game system takes you into the world of the 31st Century, where war has become a way of life. You are a MechWarrior. You are in command of the most powerful machine on the battlefield, and hold the fate of empires in your hand.
The BattleTech 25th Anniversary Introductory Box Set thrusts you onto the battlefields of the 31st century. This box contains everything needed to play:
- 24 unpainted, ready-to-play plastic BattleMech minis
- 2 unpainted, premium-quality plastic BattleMech minis
- One 12-page full-color quick-start rulebook will have players into the action in minutes
- 36-page book of pre-generated BattleMech Record Sheets
- One 80-page full-color rulebook
- Inner Sphere at a Glance, a 56-page full-color book of universe
- background and BattleMech technical data
- One 16-page full-color Painting and Tactics Guide
- Two heavy-duty cards of compiled tables
- Two 18? x 24? game-board quality maps
It’s been a long wait for this much anticipated return of the best-selling Introductory Box Set to the perennial BattleTech game line. With product in transit to the warehouse, the wait for the best version yet of the box set is almost over.
Pre-order your copy today by clicking here.