From their announcement:
he June/July 2011 issue of Battlespace magazine is now available to view or download. Battlespace is a free digital, interactive and animated magazine for strategy gamers.
This issue's features include:
- Steam-powered tabletop games.
- insight into 2010 Origins-nominated board games.
- Warhammer 40K battle report: Grotz vs Daemons.
- Grand strategy design with digital games developer Paradox Interactive.
- Board game co-op and tactical design theory;
- Quirky games designer, Alf Seegert's upcoming board game, The Road to Canterbury;
- Strategy gamification: gaming for the betterment of society;
- Q&A with Cutlass! designer Adam Clarke;
- Auscon 2011 indepth: the future of Australian gaming;
- Product news and more
Tabletop, board, card and digital gamers can submit feature story ideas for the Aug/Sep 2011 issue by emailing email@example.com. Subscribe for free on the Battlespace main page.