From the article:
The Fokker CX was originally designed for the Royal Dutch East Indies Army in 1933 as a replacement for the Fokker CV. Intended for reconnaissance; the Fokker CV could also double as a little bomber. Like all Fokker designs of the period, it was of mixed construction; a combination of wooden wings and a welded steel frame covered with aluminium plate and fabric.
Manned by a two-man crew; a pilot and an observer, the Fokker CX was armed with a pair of 7.9mm machine-guns fixed to the front fuselage with a third intended for defensive purposes mounted in the rear cockpit and operated by observer. In addition, the Fokker CX could carry a payload of two 175kg bombs or four 100kg bombs.
During the Second World War, the Fokker CX briefly saw action with the Dutch Air Force. However, it was the in the Finnish Air Force where it served with the most distinction. Despite facing the might of the Soviets, the determination, skill and courage of Finnish pilots allowed them to hold their own regardless of their limited resources.