Hind Commander deals with interesting, but difficult field - helicopter actions over the modern frontlines. The rulebook (fine printed, 100 pages and sheets with full-color counters ) and 1/600 miniatures may be purchased from Assault Publishing web store. Hind Commander has a lot of advantages which make playing it fun, challenging and unique:
These features give you significant tactical flexibility: among many courses of action, you may snipe enemies with long range guided missiles, mark targets using your recon choppers and call in artillery bombardments, or simply crush your foe with rockets and machine guns, disembark infantry and finish the assault with a napalm strike – in a truly classical style!
- a pre-planned orders game mechanic,
- effective, but easy to master fog of war rules,
- emphasis on the importance of electronic warfare,
- rules for helicopters, airplanes, tanks, softskins, infantry, off-table support units and many more!
- a card-based stratagem system,
- a built-in card-based random battle generator with secret objectives,
- a doctrines system instead of conventional fixed army lists,
- a vast, open list of equipment,
- a complete ruleset with all markers attached.
Assault Publishing release Hind Commander
Assault Publishing have released their Hind Commander rules. From their announcement: