From the campaign:
A great range of stencils to add camo, detailing, symbols and words to your miniatures, scenery, car, bike or whatever you like
I have been using stencils similar to these for a few years on my own models. Having been asked several times "how did you do that amazing "freehand" on my work (which normally was not freehand at all), I decided there was a market for such items, and so this project was born.
I have been wanting to do this Kickstarter for about a year now, and finally the time is right to do it!
The HD Stencil Material
As standard, each HD stencil sheet will be A4 in size (+/- a few mm) and in most cases is designed to fold down the middle to save space.
The plastic film our stencils are made from is specially designed for this purpose;
• It is self adhesive, but with a low tac, to help stop it peeling paint from your models
• Semi re-usable depending on model, paint and care of removal.
• solvent proof should you wish to use solvent based paints.
• It has a moderate amount of stretch to help it go round complicated detail
• transparent to help you see exactly where you are putting it, but grey in colour to see it easily