Playing RPGs is fun. But they kinda require a group of friends to play. When your group's spread out all over, it can be hard to get together to game. Thankfully, that's where Roll20 comes in. They let you play online as if everyone was actually there. And they've released their latest adventure. Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is now available on the platform. You can download your copy now.
From the website:
WELCOME TO WATERDEEP!
A fantastic treasure trove is yours for the taking in this adventure for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
Famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm needs you to complete a simple quest. Thus begins a mad romp through the wards of Waterdeep as you uncover a villainous plot involving some of the city’s most influential figures.
A grand urban caper awaits you. Pit your skill and bravado against villains the likes of which you’ve never faced before, and let the dragon hunt begin!
This official Roll20 conversion includes:
- Choose Your Season. You will have access to the core module plus a separate addon for each of the four possible story paths. Access all the relevant content without any additional clutter.
- Bonus character token pack featuring art from the adventure to use in any of your games.
- Over 20 maps, each with Dynamic Lighting and support for Advanced Fog of War.
- 73 Named NPCs with character sheets and tokens.
- 118 Creatures and Monsters with complete character sheets, 1-click actions, and art handouts where available.
- 27 rollable tokens to seamlessly transition NPCs between forms.
- 64 magic items with art handouts where available.