The folks over at Verge of War have launched their Kickstarter campaign for their new miniatures game. Verge of War takes place in a sci-fi universe of its own design. And, I mean... they've got cybernetic alien dinosaurs, y'all. What more could you really ask for?
From the campaign:
Verge Of War: a scalable and balanced miniatures wargame with RPG elements, representing planetary battles in the original Sci-Fi Universe.
We invite you to join us! Verge Of War is not just about playing the game. We want to give you an opportunity to take part in shaping the history of the universe. Verge Of War is a living dynamic space opera that will unfold right in front of your eyes, all the players’ victories and defeats will change the fate of the Galaxy and influence the background of factions.
CORE BOX Includes:
- Seits: 1 Seit Commander on War platform with 2 Command drones
- Seits: 1 Shork Tribal Warrior with 3 weapon options
- Seits: 6 Raptor hunting pack models
- Seits: 1 Light assault drone “Carsyly”
- Seits: 1 Killer drone “Raiksyly”
- Humans: 1 Lieutenant
- Humans: 1 Noble House Squire with 2 weapon options
- Humans: 2 Astroborne infantry squads (6 models)
- Humans: 2 "MULE" FWPs with 3 weapon options each
- Humans: 1 Free pose Noble House Knight
- Humans: 1 Self-propelled Howitzer “Scorpion”
- 3 Posters
- 6 objective markers
- Digital art book
- All unlocked stretch goals for free (maximum 16 miniatures)
- Late Pledge access
- Add-on section access
The campaign is up and running now, with 22 days still to go on the clock.