You've probably seen those shows where people come on and sing for judges, hoping to get a recording contract and such. And you've possibly looked at those and gone, "I could do that." Though maybe not the singing side, but the judging side. That's exactly what you'll be doing in Upstaged, a new card game about creating the ultimate singing trio. It's up on Kickstarter now.
From the campaign:
Have you ever watched singing competition shows and thought to yourself, “I’m a better judge of talent than these people….” Well now you can prove it! Become a mentor in the new reality TV sensation, Upstaged!
Form the highest-scoring trio in this quick, easy-to-learn board game to win!
- The game box is the stage!
- Twist the entire game board to gain the advantage!
- Recruit awesome artists or “assist” other players!
- Play in Rehearsal (easy) or Live TV (advanced) mode!
- Deliver backhanded compliments with the Outspoken variation!
Upstaged! Discover the next big musical trio!
The game is just up and over its funding goal with 13 days left to go.