Just the other day, my DM was looking at a new book she'd just gotten and said, "damn. I hoped there'd be more magic items in here." Well, that's not something she'll say if she gets the Tome of Wondrous Items. That's what the whole book's about! This new supplement is up on Kickstarter now.
From the campaign:
Tome of Wondrous Items — the companion volume to our acclaimed Tome of Alchemy — offers a vast array of resources for creative game mastery. Learn about the fascinating-but-disgusting brain jar, the ring of the smoke wyrm, the terrifying rod of necromancy, the staff of the arch-spider, the wand of runes, and the scepter of the heavens!
What else is lurking inside the Tome of Wondrous Items?
- All the Basics: Chapters filled with magical armor, rings, rods, scrolls, staves, wands, wondrous items, and weapons!
- Magical Tattoos: As a bonus (and because the author loves his tattoos and skin art in general), the book contains an appendix covering magical tattoos: how to get them, how to use them, and their powers.
- Otherworldly Items: Not all magic is of this world. Using otherworldly items often comes at great peril. Normal identification magic yields nothing; the only sure way is a combination of research into dusty tomes and dangerous experimentation. If weird tech items such as golem suits and energy projectors are your thing, you're covered and energized.
- New Spells: New spells such as obfuscate nature and suppress item, as well as optional rules for dealing with magical conjunction and panoplies of items!
- New Monsters: Some of these wondrous items summon strange things. Be wary of the spell moth!
The campaign's close to 5x funded but only has 6 days left to go.