In the dark, post apocalyptic world, there's only My Fists! *punch, punch, punch!* Tian Shang, Lone Wolf Fists is a new sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, martial arts RPG that's up on Kickstarter now. Yes, all those descriptors for just the one game.
From the campaign:
What is Lone Wolf Fists?
A high-powered roleplaying game of martial arts set in the burning aftermath of Armageddon.
- Lone Wolf Fists offers:A jaw-pulping game experience with intuitive, detailed rules for fights, exploration, and world-conquering strategy
- Slick, easy-to-learn mechanics engineered like a guided missile to rocket your players straight into the post-apocalypse!
- Strategic combat that empowers players with over 140 unique kung-fu techniques offering tactical depth, creative approaches to conflict and spine-shattering power!
- Multiple paths to world conquest! Build relationships with mystical masters; steal or win manuals of long-lost kung-fu magic, get drawn into a web of competing martial brotherhoods, slay terrifying demons of the post-apocalypse or summon them to do your bidding!
- Mutants, demons, tanks and t-rexes swarming through a world of horror and adventure! Smash them into goo or take them for a ride in your violent quest for world domination!
- A game that puts the power in YOUR hands by treating BOTH rules knowledge AND skillful roleplaying as deadly weapons in your arsenal!
- A complete and immersive game experience combining deep roleplay, challenging combat, high-stakes action, exploration of a deadly hellscape and much, much more!
The campaign's up and running now and is set to go for another 15 days.