When gamers know a game system inside and out, it can be rough to try and get them to learn a new one. Thankfully, with The Spy Game, if you've played 5th Edition D&D, then you already know the base rules. The Spy Game is an espionage-based game that runs off of the 5E Engine. You can pick up your copy from Black Cats Gaming now.
About the game:
What is The Spy Game?
The Spy Game is an action & espionage roleplaying game book that uses the 5th Edition of the world's most famous roleplaying game rules. Peer behind the curtain of society into the world of the Agencies and take your place as a world class spy. Together with your crew of con-artists, specialists, infiltrators and hackers you will influence, subvert and overcome any challenge.
Will you topple corrupt governments or protect the interests of the highest bidder? Will you take out the target before they achieve their aims, or aid them? Will you counter worldwide threats, or become them yourselves? The Spy Game places your own intelligence agency on the world stage, where the promise of adventure waits for you!
- Create your own spy stories of action and adventure in a covert world.
- Build your own super spy as anything from a rough wilderness explorer to a tuxedoed charmer and everything in between.
- Use a familiar gaming system in 5e, allowing new players to easily start and experienced players to get right into the action.
- Engage and overcome a host of minions, villains, and evil genius NPCs.
- Explore the world of The Spy Game and its agencies, colorful worldwide organizations engaged in every type of espionage in exotic locations.
- Design complex plots and deadly missions for players to go on with the help of guidelines for Gamemasters new and old.