If you've read Terry Mancour's Spellmonger series and really wanted to get deeper into the setting, now's your opportunity. There's a Kickstarter campaign up to make a book that lets you play either Pathfinder or Dungeons & Dragons in that world.
From the campaign:
Now, Terry Mancour's Spellmonger series is soon coming to a fantasy rpg near you from Battlefield Press International. This will be a setting book for the Fifth Edition of the world's most popular role playing game and the First Edition of the Pathfinder Role Playing Game.
This book contains rules on adapting Terry Mancour's Spellmonger series to the 1st edition of the Pathfinder RPG and the Fifth Edition of the worlds most popular role playing game.
Included in the books for both editions:
- New Archetypes for classes, especially for the various types of magic users.
- Information on how the existing classes fit inside the world of Callidore
- Write ups on the pantheon of Callidore
- New spells and magical developments, including how divine magic works in the realm.
- Rules concerning the witch stone, irionite, and its usage.
- Information on the Censorite, an organization of magic users designed to limit the abilities of mages.
- Details on mage blades used by the warmages in the realm.
- Background information and maps of the five duchies and the location of the conquered lands
- Information on the Farisian Campaign.
- History of Callidore from the Magocracy to the Five Duchies, terminating in the Gurvani and the Dark Lord, Shereul the Dead god's, attack on the Boval Vale.
- Write ups on non human races such as the Alka Alon, the Karshak Alon (the Stonesingers), the Gurvani, and others.
- Character write ups on the notable characters.
- Bestiary of Callidore
The campaign is up and running now. It's set to go for another 29 days.