All things must come to an end. That is what we know, and that includes adventure paths. In this instance, it's the Adventure Path #12, Signal of Screams, for Starfinder. It's third installment, Heart of Night is available now. How does this adventure wrap up? You'll have to pick it up and play through to find out.
From the website:
Trapped on the Shadow Plane, the heroes find their only hope of returning home is to find and defeat Dr. Lestana Gragant, the twisted scientist who is attempting to broadcast a maddening signal throughout the galaxy. If the PCs can make their way past shadowy foes and terrifying obstacles, they might be able to wash the stain of corruption from their souls!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path concludes the Signal of Screams Adventure Path and includes:
- "Heart of Night," a Starfinder adventure for 11th-level characters, by Saif Ansari.
- Advice on how you can continue your campaign past the final encounter and details on the horrors to come should the heroes fail, by Tracy Barnett.
- An exploration of the creepy Shadow Plane, as well as numerous player options for those connected to that plane, by Thurston Hillman.
- An archive of alien frights, including a memory-stealing fey and a faceless beast, by Saif Ansari, Stephen Glicker, and James L. Sutter.
- Statistics and deck plans for a velstrac starship, by Saif Ansari, plus a glimpse of a world of waking dreams, by Owen K.C. Stephens.