I'm looking to collect together a Starfinder game in the near future. While I hope to have it be all local players, if it comes to playing online, Roll20 is there. And adding to it, they've released the Alien Archive on the digital service, letting me bring in a lot more options to my game.
From the announcement:
Strange aliens both friendly and fearsome fill this tome of creatures designed for use with Paizo's Starfinder Roleplaying Game! The complete Roll20 conversion contains over 100 creatures, from the gravity-manipulating frujais and planet-killing novaspawn to space goblins and security robots. The creatures in this codex will challenge adventurers no matter what strange worlds they're exploring. What's more, player rules for a host of creatures let players not just fight aliens, but be them!
Inside Starfinder Alien Archive, you'll find the following:
- Over 100 bizarre life-forms, including separate entries for each variant, from the reptilian ikeshtis and energy-bodied hallajins to robotic anacites and supernatural entities from beyond the realms of mortals.
- Each creature is set up with an art token, complete character sheet, and one-click actions and abilities.
- New alien technology to help give your character an edge, including weapons, armor, magic items, and more – all of which you can drop directly onto your character sheet for auto population.
- Option to share the book around the virtual table with Compendium Sharing
- Bonus Token Pack including all creature art to use with any of your custom creations.
- Over 20 races with full player rules, letting you play everything from a winged dragonkin to a hyperevolved floating brain.
- A robust NPC-creation system to let Game Masters build any aliens or creatures they can imagine.
- New rules for magical monster summoning, quick templates to modify creatures on the fly, and more!
- All contents available both in-app and on the web.