While having digital versions of books is nice (you can carry them everywhere in your smart device, they are generally rather search-able, etc), I'm still old-school and prefer to have an actual book in my hand whenever possible. So, for that, I'm happy to see that The Divsions Manual for the Star Trek RPG is now available in print. This book contains tons of new content for players looking to be engineers or security departments.
From the release:
The Operations Division supplement provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the operations division. The Operations Division supplement includes:
• Detailed description of the operations division, covering both the security and engineering departments, Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31.
• Advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions to challenge the bravery of your security personnel and the ingenuity of your engineering officers.
• A whole chapter of equipment and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions.
• An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering characters, as well as new character creation choices for enlisted personnel.
• Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Luther Sloan, Leah Brahms, and MACO soldiers.
• Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert provides 2d20 rules for miniatures combat in the Star Trek universe, and includes a campaign of six branching missions.