Skirmisher Publishing is always looking to make sure that their books give you everything you need. Recently, they came out with their In the Footsteps of Herculese book, a guide for pilgrimages in RPGs. Well, they've now updated and expanded the book, giving you a more complete version. You can get this new version now.
About the changes:
Skirmisher Publishing is pleased to announce release of an expanded edition of our bestselling In the Footsteps of Hercules, a system-free sourcebook dedicated to a pilgrimage trail that can be used in conjunction with any fantasy role-playing game!
* We have made a number of additions, changes, and improvements to this universal sourcebook, to include increasing it from 34 to 44 pages; adding three new places, the Baths of Nemea, the Bullpens of Knossos, and the Sanctuary of Ares Stymphalus; adding four new custom images by fantasy artist Amanda Kahl; and adding an encounter area map by game cartographer William T. Thrasher for the Cave of the Tables of Knowledge.
* In the Footsteps of Hercules includes a detailed description of the title trail and has entries for seven specific sites located on or near it, including a Bathhouse, Farm, Hospital, Oracle, Shrine, Stables, and Temple. It is available at DriveThruRPG for just $4.99.
* Moving ahead, we will be adding six more entries devoted to specific places, nearly a dozen more maps/floorplans, several more custom illustrations, and a set of encounter tables, and estimate it will ultimately be about 100 pages in length. Its price will go up as we expand it but if you buy it now you will automatically get updated versions of it for free!
* In the Footsteps of Hercules is fully supported and bonus material for it — to include D&D 5E game content, fiction, and actual-play game sessions — is available at d-Infinity Online game magazine.
* This book can be used variously as an RPG sourcebook; enjoyed as a work of fantasy fiction inspired by the myths, legends, history, and geography of Greece; or used as inspiration or a model for pilgrimage trails in your own stories or role-playing game campaigns.