One of the most popular Pathfinder adventures has been brought over to Roll20. Now, even if your players are all over the globe, you can come together on the popular online gaming system to play Rise of the Runelords. The Roll20 version has everything you need, from maps and rules, to NPCs and a monster compendium. You can get your copy now.
From the website:
In the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint, evil is brewing. An attack by crazed goblins reveals the shadows of a forgotten past returning to threaten the town—and perhaps all of Varisia. The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path begins with this goblin raid and takes players on an epic journey through the land of Varisia as they track a cult of serial killers, fight backwoods ogres, stop an advancing army of stone giants, delve into ancient dungeons, and finally face off against a wizard-king in his ancient mountaintop city. This hardcover compilation updates the fan-favorite campaign to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules with revised and new content in more than 400 pages packed with mayhem, excitement, and adventure!
Celebrating both the fifth anniversary of the Pathfinder Adventure Path and the tenth anniversary of Paizo Publishing, this new edition expands the original campaign with new options and refined encounters throughout, incorporating 5 years of community feedback.
The Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition contains:
- A complete, ready to run adventure laid out in Roll20 with dynamic lighting, support for advanced fog of war, easy to share handouts and more.
- Over 340 creatures to encounter, each with complete character sheets, associated tokens, and one-click actions and spells.
- A bonus compendium featuring eight monsters updated from the original Adventure Path, plus seven spells, thirty-six items, and one feat, that you can drop into any of your Pathfinder games.
- Articles on the major locations of Rise of the Runelords: sleepy Sandpoint, the ancient Thassilonian city of Xin-Shalast, and others.
- Dozens of new illustrations, never-before-seen characters, location maps, and more!