Tabletop games bring people together. But when those people are spread all over the world, it can be difficult to end up in the same room to game. Thankfully, that "same room" just needs to be "all of the people are in rooms with computers and internet connections" thanks to Roll20. They've expanded their content for Pathfinder with the Bestiary release. Need to throw more monsters at your party? Now you can.
From the release:
Here there be monsters!
Paizo’s Pathfinder RPG Bestiary is the must-have companion for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The complete Roll20 conversion contains over 400 creatures (including unique entries for all variants), as well as full rules for advancing monsters, adapting monsters to different roles, and designing your own unique creations. You'll never be without a band of hideous minions again!
The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary includes:
- More than 400 creatures with associated token art, including monstrous variants
- Each creature is set up with one-click actions, integrated feats and spells
- Bonus Pathfinder RPG Bestiary Token Pack, consisting of all the token art to use however you’d like (available for use in-app only)
- Option to share the book around the virtual table with Compendium Sharing
- Extensive searchable rules for creating and advancing effective and balanced monsters
- More than a dozen feats tailored especially for monsters
- More than a dozen different wandering monster encounter tables
- ... and much, much more!