If you're running a Starfinder game, or thinking about running one, you might want to check out this article as Paizo takes a look inside the 2nd of the Threefold Comspiracy Adventure Path. In this article, they show you a bit about what you can expect. Players, avoid this one if you want to avoid spoilers.
From the post:
The timing of this blog series was delayed a bit, but we last looked into volume one in Don’t Trust Your Senses. Now let’s catch up and explore volume two!
This Starfinder Adventure Path volume continues The Threefold Conspiracy Adventure Path and includes:
- “Flight of the Sleepers,” a Starfinder adventure for 3rd-level characters, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- An examination of the enigmatic aliens known as grays, by Vanessa Hoskins.
- A study of fringe scientific theories, by Leo Glass.
- An archive of alien creatures, including a beast that attacks with magnetic pulses and a mutated troll, by Vanessa Hoskins, Jenny Jarzabski, and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Statistics and deck plans for a Steward frigate, plus a glimpse of a lawless mining planet, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
Trapped in a bizarre research facility that’s under attack, the heroes must battle against weird technology and experiments run amok. Even after they are aided by elite Steward agents in their escape, the heroes are left with more questions in need of answers!
Even if you are not playing this AP, you can use all this content in your homebrew Starfinder campaign