Sure, you're at home. But that doesn't mean you can't get some new stuff. One Page Rules is here to help alleviate your qurantine woes with new rules sets for both Age of Fantasy and Grimdark Future. As always, you can just head over to their website and download them now.
From the announcement:
Today we’ve got a major update for the Full Rulebooks, as well as some updates to the core rules for all of our games. Let’s dig in!
New Full Rulebooks
Since the initial release of the Full Rulebooks about a year ago we’ve gotten a ton of great feedback from our players, and so over the past couple of months we’ve been working on updating the Full Rulebooks to make them even more awesome.
These new versions of the Full Rulebooks are jam-packed with new and updated content to enhance your games, ranging from smaller things like extra missions and actions, to big total conversions like rules for apocalyptic games or playing with small-scale minis.
Here a list of all the new and updated stuff you will find:
- New Terrain Placement rules, with 6 placement styles
- New Side-Missions rules, with 3 play styles and 18 side-missions
- New Deployment Styles rules, with 6 deployment types
- New Tactical Points rules, with 15 strategic doctrines
- Updated Extra Missions rules, with 6 mission types
- Updates Extra Actions rules, with 2 new actions
- Updated Solid Buildings rules, now with collateral damage rules
- Updated Random Events rules, with 18 new events
- Updated Battlefield Conditions rules, with 6 new conditions
- Updated Terrain & Objective Effects rules, re-written for clarity
- Updated Fog of War rules, now with shifting focus and combat fatigue rules
- Updated Brutal Damage rules, now with friendly fire, mishaps and crits rules
- Updated Suppression and Fatigue rules, re-balanced for better gameplay
- Updated Multiplayer Games rules, with 2 new play styles
- Updated Apocalyptic Games rules, re-written for clarity and playability
- Updates Small-Scales & Multi-Basing rules, re-written to be easier to play