Sort of two camps worth of pre-orders this week from Games Workshop. On one side, you've got a new Necromunda box set as well as book in the form of The Book of Ruin. On the other side, you've got a whole bunch of new Lord of the Rings sets, including some named characters like Legolas, some of the Dwarves from The Hobbit, and more. So, whether you want sci-fi gangs or epic high-fantasy figures, there's a little something for you.
Rebellion is a poison that runs deep within Necromunda. Each time it bubbles to the surface, industries wither and populations perish, corrupted by false promises of freedom and power. Only the iron will of the Imperial House maintains a semblance of order.
Delve into the dark nooks and crannies of Necromunda where insurrection festers. Learn about the Corpse Grinder Cults, Helot Chaos Cults and Genestealer Cults and their plans to wrest control away from Lord Helmawr for their own insidious ends. Discover new Hangers-on and Hired Guns that can help you with your plans for sedition. The book also includes six alternate Uprising Campaigns and a whole suite of arbitrator tools to help with the running of a campaign and ways of enhancing individual scenarios.
This 128-page hardback book contains:
– Rules and background for the various cults, both alien and heretic, that have taken root across Necromunda
– New Hangers-on: Cadaver Merchant, Heretek and Agitator
– 18 scenarios that reflect subversive forces taking control of a hive
– 6 multiplayer scenarios
– A collection of tools to help an Arbitrator enhance players’ experience of scenarios and campaigns
– Updated Trading Post
– Rules and background for these Hired Guns: Queen Lorsha, Eightfold Harvest Lord, Abomination of Badzone 12, Hermaphage Magos, Alice Shivver, Jorth Slither and Vandoth the Fallen
This is an expansion to Necromunda. The Necromunda Rulebook and Gangs of the Underhive are required to use the contents of this book.