Games Workshop has a new book out for Necromunda. It's The Book of Judgement (as if the 40k universe wasn't judgy enough). Along with it, they've got the new Palanite Enforcer Patrol unit, along with some different card packs for them.
From the website:
Necromunda is a world rife with lawlessness but the denizens of the underhive know the difference between the ongoing gang squabbles and true crime.
Expand your games of Necromunda with a wealth of new rules to add even more variety, scope and excitement to your battles in the underhive. With this book you can explore the never-ending conflict between elite officers of the law and the vast criminal organisations and enterprises of Necromunda.
– Crime on Necromunda: Extensive background on the vast criminal organisations and enterprises of Necromunda
– Palanite Enforcers: Rules for fielding these elite officers of the law in Necromunda
– Criminal Alliances: Rules for forming alliances with criminal organisations
– New Campaign: The Law and Misrule campaign presents a new way to play as gangs fight over control of criminal rackets
– Black Market: A huge selection of new weapons and wargear focusing on illegal and alien equipment for gangs to use
– Hired Guns: Add Psyreena Skar, Estus Jet, Cor 'Two Guns' Coran, Vunder Gorvos, Gaen 'The Gunk Queen' Gorvos and Jonny Razor to your gang