Genestealer Cults. I remember them being a sort of thing of myth and legend back when I first started playing 40k. A strange army that'd come and gone quickly even before I got onto the scene partway through 2nd edition. Well, they're making their way back to tabletops, and they have a new codex and releases up on Games Workshop's website that you can order now.
From the website:
Undermine the Imperium and strike from the shadows with Codex: Genestealer Cults – your complete guide to the 41st Millennium’s most cunning insurrectionists. Inside this 120-page codex, you'll find everything you need to add the Genestealer Cults to your games, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside the book, you'll find:
– The history of the Genestealer Cults, with a look at how these warriors use stealth and subterfuge to topple planets from within
– A Genestealer Cults bestiary with background details for every unit and character
– A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
– Rules for every Genestealer Cults model
– Stratagems and sub-faction rules for customising your army
– And more!
Able to ally with the Tyranids, or even include corrupted Astra Militarum Detachments, the Genestealer Cults are a rewarding army and a worthy addition to your collection of codexes.
This codex comes with a token sheet for keeping track of the Cult Ambush rules. Rather than deploy your army, you'll deploy the included Ambush markers, allowing you to tailor your deployment and prey upon the weak spots in your opponent's line. Additionally, you'll find a range ruler for setting up units from reserve.