The folks over at Victory Point Game are giving you Nemo's War players a big early holiday gift this year. They're running a Kickstarter campaign for not just a new expansion for the game, but also an ultimate edition. Head on over and check out Journey's End and more on their Kickstarter page.
From the campaign:
The Newest Expansion to Nemo's War is Here! Featuring...
- A COMPREHENSIVE OPERATIONS MANUAL & BETWEEN VOYAGES GUIDE: The new Operations Manual shows how to run the ship turn-by-turn and includes many useful appendices at the end, while the new Between Voyages Guide features instruction for setup, ending the game, scoring, epilogues, variants, and more!
- A NEW 2-PLAYER VERSUS VARIANT: Joining the riveting solo and cooperative modes where players command the Nautilus, in this game variant one player will play as the Imperialists, bent on its defeat. Includes special cards and 2 Imperial Squadron Miniatures!
- A NEW CHARACTER TILE: Entering our story is Nemo’s son, Nadeen Dakkar, who crosses paths with his father after hearing news of mysterious events at sea!
- NEW FINALE CARDS: Spice up your endings with The Trap, Imperialists’ Catspaw, Scientific Espionage, and The Kraken!
- NEW STERN MOTIVES, ADDITIONAL NAUTILUS UPGRADES, AND EVEN MORE TOKENS & MARKERS!
The campaign's over 11x funded with only 8 days left to go.