I've said time and again that there's no such thing as too many options when it comes to material for GMs to speed up their game prep. Well, if you're a GM and you're looking for new baddies to throw at your players, you should check out the Monsters of Aquilae campaign that's going on now. What games do they cover? Quite a few, including Pathfinder, 5E, OSRIC, and Pathfinder Second Edition.
From the campaign:
- 225 brand-new monsters. 900 complete statblocks. For Pathfinder Second Edition, Pathfinder First Edition, and/or 5E.
- An estimated 800 pages of instantly-usable monsters for any campaign setting or game session.
- Not sure about what info each monster will have? Download the free sample of a brand-new monster, the Bloodguise Diredamsel.
- FlexAI: A dizzying array of AI-driven monster encounter behavior rules, options, and hundreds of tables, at an unprecedented level of diversity and detail.
- Not sure about the P2E approach? Download the free sample of P2E monsters to get a feel for this approach. (Or grab the P1E, or 5E, samples from prior Kickstarters. They're all free.)
- Missed the various Aquilae: Bestiary of the Realm projects? Curious what monsters are in the books? Check out the complete listing for Monsters of Aquilae and Aquilae: Bestiary of the Realm here (Microsoft Excel file shared via Dropbox).
The campaign's making its way to 6x funded with 11 days left to go.