Modiphius is known for taking various licenses and turning them from their regular medium and turning them into tabletop games. In this instance, it's the Dishonored video game that's getting the tabletop treatment. Modiphius has announced that they're working with Arkane Studios to turn their video game into a tabletop RPG. It will use a streamlined version of the 2d20 system that they've used for other games in their line.
From the announcement:
In Dishonored: The Roleplaying Game, players delve into the turbulent Empire of the Isles, to tell stories of occult lore, intrigue and drama. The Dishonored Corebook contains all the rules and background information you need to kickstart your adventure.
The 300 page book features:
- An introduction to the Empire of the Isles, and an in-depth look at its history, its people and the struggles they face.
- A step-by-step guide to play the role of the Protagonists: from grim assassins and rugged criminals, to intrepid explorers and stoic crown loyalists.
- A host of antagonists and a myriad different storyhooks to inspire you, from the harsh, cold lands of Tyvia to sunny Karnaca.
- Insight on the strange nature of the Void, as well as rules to harness the its reality-bending powers.
- "The Oil Trail", a mini-campaign in four acts that serves as a perfect introduction to the City of Dunwall.
- A streamlined narrative edition of the Modiphius 2d20 game system.