Games Workshop is filling up their pre-order page over on their website. They've got some new 40k, some new Kill Team, some new Warhammer Underworlds, and even more up for order. Arguably the biggest things include the new 40k 2-player starter set, Wake the Dead, and the new Kill Team crews which include Tau and Necrons.
From the website:
The proud Aeldari of Saim-Hann once sought to assist Humanity in the defence of Vigilus – a world beset on all sides by unceasing, brutal conflict – but an act of xenophobic slaughter by soldiers of the Imperium has turned ally to foe, and the warriors of the Wild Host have sworn a blood oath to exact vengeance. No-one can prevent them – no-one except, perhaps, the Ultramarines. These superhuman, gene-forged warriors are Humanity’s greatest champions, peerless masters of strategy who have defended the Imperium for millennia. With bolt and blade they assert the sovereignty of Vigilus.
Wake the Dead is a great-value boxed set containing 2 armies split across the forces of the Ultramarines – the iconic Space Marines Chapter who have defended Humanity for thousands of years – and the Wild Host of Saim-Hann, hot-blooded, daredevil warriors whose skill cannot be understated. You can use these miniatures to act out the scenarios described in the Wake the Dead book – 4 connected missions that recreate the violence on Vigilus – and use them to expand your games of Warhammer 40,000, with rules included for the Primaris Lieutenant and Craftworlds Spiritseer exclusive to this set! Included in the box:
Wake the Dead
A 40-page softback book containing:
- War Zone Vigilus: a brief history of this embattled world – a vital supplier of materiel for the Imperium – and the events leading to the bitter clashes that dominate the surface;
- Space Marines: an introduction to the greatest warriors of the Imperium of Mankind, and the Ultramarines Chapter which embodies their ideals more than any other;
- Craftworlds: a primer on the Asuryani of the Craftworlds, a race desperately fighting to preserve its culture and punish its foes;
- Blood Vendetta: an overview of the intentions and purpose behind the Asuryani of Saim-Hann’s focus on Vigilus, the lengths to which they will go to carry out their mission and the manner in which the defenders of this world will deal with this incursion;
- Detailed background information on each unit included in the box;
- A miniatures showcase featuring a beautifully painted examples of the miniatures in Wake the Dead.
- 8 datasheets providing rules for each of the included miniatures;
- 4 Echoes of War missions, which can be linked together to form a small campaign echoing the narrative of Wake the Dead;
- Runes of Battle: 6 psychic powers for use by the Spiritseer;
- Points values for every included miniature, for use in Matched Play.
- 5 Intercessors: these can be armed with 3 different variant bolt rifles, with options for a Sergeant, 1 Intercessor holding a combat knife and 1 holding a bolt pistol. 18 heads, 6 pistol holsters, 5 ammunition and grenade pouches, 3 combat knife scabbards, 2 single grenade pouches and 2 bolt pistol ammunition pouches are included, meaning a huge variety of customisation and spares;
- 5 Reivers: these include a host of weapon options, with 5 heavy bolt pistols, 6 bolt carbines and 7 combat knives are included, with the loadout options being carbine, pistol and carbine or pistol and combat knife.Each model can also feature grav-chutes – 10 fins are included, 5 for each side of the Reivers’ backpacks. They have plenty of helmet options, too – 10 helmets featuring their unique skull design, 10 with the top removed and the lower half remaining and 4 Sergeant-specific bare heads;
- 3 Inceptors: armed with either 2 plasma exterminators each or 2 assault bolters each, these models include 5 different helmets and 4 purity seals – 1 of these is doubled, to denote a Sergeant;
- A Primaris Lieutenant: armed with a power sword and bolt pistol, he clutches a rosary, has a helm featuring a laurel wreath and iron halo emblems on his chest and forearms.