If you're looking to add some new variation to your RPG characters or campaigns, you'll want to check out Kibbles' Compendium of Craft and Creation that's up on Kickstarter now. It's got a little bit of everything. There's new classes. New subclasses. New spells. New feats. New magic items. And more. Yeah, as I say, it's a bit of everything.
From the campaign:
Years of design. Thousands of playtesters. Evocative art. This Compendium brings KibblesTasty's most popular systems together into a single book containing:
- Two full classes: the Psion and the Inventor (commonly called "Kibbles' Artificer")
- 12+ subclasses tying into the themes and mechanics of Psionics and Arcane Technology!
- Items, spells, feats, monsters, character building tools for the new classes, and optional world building tools for integrating psionics and fantasy technology to your world!
- Kibbles' Crafting System - Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Enchanting (making wondrous items), and much more (everything from Cooking to Wand Whittling and Scroll Scribing!) - all artisan tools have a use here!
...all clocking in at 230+ pages of content all designed and extensively playtested for 5e D&D.
Loaded with original art to give life to its content, I want this book to be an exciting thing to flip through; a true compendium of ideas.
In addition to the Hardcover Compendium, there are a few ways to experience the content:
- The PDF will feature everything the hardcover does, in a digital format.
- The Class Handbooks are standalone soft covers that contain everything needed to play that class (Psion or Inventor). Great for people that only want that or to get in addition to the compendium to hand out to players.
- The Crafting Reference Guide is the whole crafting system as a standalone thing in a softcover booklet.
The campaign's more than 3x funded with 28 days left to go.