Mana Project Studio is looking to expand your D&D games with the release of their HIstoria dark fantasy Renaissance setting book. It includes 15 new races including different species, which gives you more than 50 different new character options there. There's also new classes, new types of magic, and new gear, including period-appropriate rules for firearms. If you're looking to get much more out of your games, you might want to check out the game on Kickstarter now.
From the campaign:
Historia is a Dark Fantasy Renaissance setting for the 5th Edition of the world's greatest roleplaying game that introduce the setting of Vesteria, a merciless land, full of intrigues and populated by anthropomorphic animals.
The characters will find themselves against the hardships and dangers of a feral and precarious world. The heroes of Historia will explore unknown lands, unravel plots and intrigue and will be forged by the fires of adventure.
Something ancient has been unearthed in the Pit and now the whole world wants a share!
Historia is born from the collaboration between Mirko Failoni (concept artist and illustrator for Vampire The Masquerade, Age of Sigmar, The One Ring, Pathfinder, Wraith The Oblivion, Lost Citadel and many others), Michele Paroli (author of Journey To Ragnarok, founder and lead designer of Mana Project Studio) and Matteo Pedroni (part of the game design team of Journey To Ragnarok and upcoming CMON Zombicide RPG).
Mana Project Studio, that brought you Journey to Ragnarok, is proud to present Historia, a supplement setting-rulebook for the 5th Edition (5e) of the world most famous roleplaying game.
Our goal is to produce an Hardcover book of ~250 pages packed with full-color illustrations and maps, including (depending on the stretch goals reached, they may increase):
- 15 new playable races, called Familiae, divided into Species that will allow you to play ~50 different anthropomorphic animals
- 9 new classes designed to fit a Renaissance setting, each with different archetypes
- New powerful kinds of magic
- Firearms rules and historically accurate equipment
- New backgrounds that will lead forward the destiny of the characters, the Ventures
- A new system of Factions and Careers with Ranks and Prestige
- New optional rules for all your 5th Edition games
- Encounters and Characters from the world of Historia
- Stunning Artworks mainly designed by Mirko Failoni!!!
The campaign's up and over its funding goal wtih 30 days left to go.